Monday, September 18, 2006

Endless torments.
Please dont mistaken me.
I really really can see her true feelings towards you.
& there's nothing more I can do.


Luck.

Seems that more & more people more joining APG huh?
Good sign (:
About 15 to 18 I suppose?
& yesterday there was only 4 people.
HA HA HA.

Fellow APG :D
Joelle - President
ME - Vice President
Lin - Secretary
GL - Treasurer
PF, Sam & Jie - V.I.Ps
The rest?
Members XD

We're treating it as if its a cca.
LOL.

President & Vice President (:

Loves*

PF's lame xD

Went to the library to borrow some books on recipes.
I really really really cannot cook that 2 dishes that I've chose initially & present it to Faizal.
I'll seriously flunk everything.
Well,
there goes my 3 full days of hard work during the weekends.
Gone down the drain

Heavy books :/

Dont really feel now blogging now.
Besides,
Im currently running a temperature.
Oh my.
It always happens when exams are reaching.
But I'll still smile smile & smile!
Mug mug mug mug mug mug mug!! >:o(

Its not that Im not happy.
Im actually quite contented now.
Its just that sometimes,
things happened too sudden.
Even I myself cant take the news either.
You're a nice guy,
Im sure she'll fall for you in just a snap of your fingers (:
:D

Sometimes I myself cant accept the facts.
I must admit,
Im jealous too.
Cos I still do love you alot.


Good luck for the rest of your results panda (:

No comments: